View Single Post
Old 01-06-2021, 07:46 PM

Here are some pics.

Tobacco Brown with tan leather? I think Its leather anyway. Interior is MINT. Headliner is tight. Smells so good in there actually. Window gaskets and felt is in good shape. Floors and trunk are good. Toolkit is there. No spare though. Maybe had some paint work on the drivers side and there is a golfball sized hole in the inner fender behind the drivers wheel. Not through and through. EZ fix. Body mounts and suspension pick up points are good. Engine is clean, and free. Been sitting since 95. Tires are dated 1994! So they gotta go once she is ruunning.

Aluminum- thanks for the ATF idea. I did that today. NSS should be here on Sat. So hopefully it will crank and i can do a compression test.

CTH350- does the transistorized box just provide spark, or is it also responsible for the no crank? There is a bit of corrosion about the ground so i WILL clean that up. thanks

i have the carbs off and cleaning one at a time. Waiting on the carb kit, fuel hoses, and Fuel pump from our sponsor. it will be a few weeks but I hope to have it running in my driveway on a portable gas tank -Roadkill style. im in NE PA so weather is an issue. Garage is not heated.
Attached Thumbnails
Newbie 250C carbs question-mb.jpg   Newbie 250C carbs question-mb-int.jpg   Newbie 250C carbs question-mb-front.jpg