View Single Post
Old 12-12-2003, 09:02 PM
Daimler300CD

Whenever people ask what kind of car I drive and I respond "a Mercedes," they're like, "a Mercedes?!" Then I say, "yeah but it's a '85," and they say, "yeah but still..." Guess I've got something good:p. Ah heck, I know I've got somethin' good, lol.

Quote:
Originally posted by rickg
Not sure how the service dept would be tho', not that I'd ever use a dealer for servicing my old tank

When my brother's 190D had a unfortunate accident with a careless pizza delivery girl (her fault of course), we had it towed to our local Mercedes Dealer. Someone from service or something came out and said that there was nothing that they could do for it cause it was so old, plus they couldn't do bodywork (that I could understand, but not the age thing, for the most part). So we figured enough was enough, so we just decided to pay and have it towed to our Independant mechanic up in Georgia, 200 miles away.

After dealing with all that, we found out that the girl who was delivering pizza, wasn't driving her own car, but that of her friend's. But that wasn't all..she also had 2 or 3 other accidents months before..she shoulda had her license taken away..and 'til this day I still see her delivering pizza.eek: Be careful...

PS-I'd never use a dealer for anything either! :p