View Single Post
Old 07-23-2004, 01:43 AM
All-seeing, all-knowing.

Quote:
Originally posted by Orkrist
Here's Ork's opinion on stripper chicks, applying to at least 90% of the stripping population.

1. Nice bodies from about 5 feet away. Messed up faces, too much rough livin'; drugs, physical abuse and "I'm not really a plastic surgeon" butcher jobs.

2. There is usually something wrong or out of place with the symmetry of their faces. Everything looks great, but the nose is way too big, or there's somethig weird about the eyes, the lines around the mouth, you know what I mean. Check them out if you ever have go back.

3. Always in drama, always screwed up over something. Car won't start, got in a wreck, another DUI, another possession charge, another "unexpected preganancy", "boyfriend" in rehab again, "wanna-be rock star boyfriend" (probably looks like a cross between Steven Seagal and Kris Kristoferson) back in anger management classes, infections from cheap tatoos, new boyfriend they just met in group therapy "has issues", surprisingly...

I'll give you a bonus if any of those chicks have C-section scars!

Hate to sound mean, I don't go to strip clubs. I have, however, encountered many strippers off premise, and its amazing how the demographic is so consistent. I'm not saying it isn't sad, though.
Man, you've been going to the wrong damn strip clubs!

We have several excellent strip clubs here in Atlanta....Orlando also has some nice spots....and Tampa.....Texas isn't hurting too bad either....

Not all strippers wake up looking like they just drank a case of beer and got hit by the ugly bus!

Some folks would view me as the "wanna-be rock star boyfriend" character in your little story....not exactly accurate, but anyway.....as a result, I've enjoyed the company of a number of quite attractive and intelligent and issue-free strippers. NONE of them were as you describe. No arrest records, no drama (well, no more than any average female, anyway...), no addictions, no rehab, no prison tattoos, no botched abortions or butchered boob jobs...

One of them was actually a very sober and smart and sexy little Jewish girl, dancing to pay her own way through law school!....She passed the bar exam with ease, and has since moved to Los Angeles to become a junior partner in a respected entertainment law firm.

Considering my general prejudice against lawyers, I kind of liked her better as a stripper. But when I was about to sign my first record deal, she gave me some friendly advice that, if I had actually listened to her and followed it, would have put me in a much better position, financially and career-wise, than then one I ended up in at the end of that deal. She was a stripper, but hardly an idiot. She saw many things with much more clarity and objectivity than I did at the time.

Another one I dated was only 23, with only a high school education, yet she was obviously a bright girl: she had already bought a house, had a new car that was paid for in full, and had begun padding her savings account quite nicely. Many people in so-called "respectable" professions can't claim such success!

In many ways, they are not unlike most of us who have more "socially acceptable" jobs....They simply trade their time and talents for money, just like everyone else...but they do it while wearing much less clothing!

The world would be a far less interesting place without them.

Mike
_____
1982 300D-gone---sold to a buddy
_____
1985 300TD
270,000 miles
_____
1994 E320
not my favorite, but the wife wanted it

www.myspace.com/mikemover
www.myspace.com/openskystudio
www.myspace.com/speedxband
www.myspace.com/openskyseparators
www.myspace.com/doubledrivemusic

Last edited by mikemover; 07-23-2004 at 01:59 AM.