View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 04:17 PM
nevermind

This admin. is the scariest I have ever known in my lifetime in america. Free thinking people fear what the control freaks in DC will come up with next. There are many similarities between Bushco and Nazi germany. Although this is an extreme comparison in all fairness.
If Karl Rove just got man of the year by Time I think I am going to puke. I will also never subscribe or buy that rag again.
The republicans are just too extreme. They have no respective conscience and will stop at nothing to get what they want. They say one thing and do another. The real, unspun facts do not support them. I just hope some of the american people see through this. There are many that do not. Foreigners see through this because they do not have the daily dose of propaganda by our media. Really makes you wonder how inept the american public might be. I guess we will find out. It is not looking pretty.
Seems that americans live in fear of everything thanks to sensationalized news networks. The media is corrupted. The fleecing of america will continue until the media can find a way to represent the everyman instead of the 1% with bucks. It is that simple. Wonder how long the current admin can fool the american people into believing the recession we are in is due to an little terrorist attack? I bet they milk this fear for all it is worth.