View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 03:18 PM

That is a flat-out lie! These are horrible cars, needing constant attention and maintenance. They cost tens of thousands of $'s a year just to be worked on to keep them barely moving down the road. There's a reason why Mercedes stopped making them. They were embarrased at how unreliable, expensive and dangerous they were.

People who own these cars should not trust their transportation needs to such a slow-moving, traffic hazard jalopy. I STRONGLY encourage those who are stuck with one of these losers to find a sucker to take it off their hands ASAP and count themselves lucky to do so.

BTW, I specialize in helping people out of bad car decisions.

Those who are smart enough to dump one of these lemons as fast as they can before it costs them the shirt off their back can call or email me for a free tow-away of their white elephant anywhere in the country, anytime.

Consider it my donation to the betterment of the roads and society in general. The least I can do for fellow forum members stuck with with one of these pathetic excuses for transportation.

1983 300D - parts car

1979 300TD Auto - Parts car.

1985 300D Auto - Wrecked/Parts.

=========================

"If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there". Lewis Carrol