View Single Post
Old 12-13-2004, 02:27 AM
Benster Tom

Exclamation E-Bay: Alert Thread

EDIT: If you want to see vehicle and parts, they begin at post# 57.

Let's use this thread to post false and misleading sites of Mercedes Benz products on E-Bay. If you see anything on E-bay that looks fishy, post it here, so that all may see. I sometimes miss post about E-Bay Slicksters, because a lot of the post are so spread out. I do miss them sometimes on "Searches".

A lot of times we all go to E-Bay to look for cars, parts or whatever. We sometimes purchase these items only to get burned by the seller. Misleading and bogus statements have ended up costing you money. With as many guys on here that are well experienced at MB products, I think it's deserving to all, that in your opinions, you "alert" others about misleading items, it could save us hundreds of dollars and stress.

It is in my opinion that not all E-Bay sellers are misleading and false, but some are.

So if any of you members see anything alerting, let us know. Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by engatwork
Another way to use this thread is if there is a car in someones area that they would be interested in having someone from this forum take a look at it for them. They could provide some guidance on bidding.

Last edited by whunter; 01-29-2014 at 05:49 AM. Reason: added note