View Single Post
Old 12-30-2004, 08:21 PM

KBB went only as far back as 1984. With that mileage, the car in excellent condition should go for $1300. Retail is about $2000. I would never pay retail unless there was some specual reason like the upholstry has been totally redone or there was a new engine put in it or there was some cocain in the trunk. Like I said, how do I know that you don't have bad calipers or the car needs brake shoes and drums or what other work.

Also, there is an oil leak. Excellent rating means no problems exist and it is cosmetically sould.

Retail Value $2,050
The Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value is representative of dealers' asking prices and is the starting point for negotiation between a consumer and a dealer. This Suggested Retail Value assumes that the vehicle has been fully reconditioned and has a clean title history . This value also takes into account the dealers' profit, costs for advertising, sales commissions and other costs of doing business. The final sale price will likely be less depending on the vehicle's actual condition, popularity, type of warranty offered and local market conditions.
05 Polaris Sportsman 800 EFI
06 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Red
03 SeaDoo GTX SC Yellow
04 Tailgator 21 ft Toy Hauler
11 Harley Davidson 883 SuperLow