View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Letsroll

94 E320 Blower Motor & Regulator- MAS

I ended up knowing everything about blower motors except where the fuse is located (in front of the fuse box-30-amp-$2.75). I did buy a blower motor from a 95 E320 (with air filter) and a regulator. They both cost $400/each at dealer. I paid $150/each from salvage yard. I was informed, if the blower motor goes, so goes the voltage regulator - so replace both. My air cabin filters were clogged and that was reason enough to assume the reason for the failure. I replaced both and still had a failure. This.... is when I was told there is a fuse for the blower motor/ AC/ Heater unit. When I opened the small black box in front of the fuse box... I saw the fuse...touching it...it showed the crack in the middle. BOOM the blower motor now runs! Does anyone need a blower motor and regulator for an air filtered 94 E320? I will take care of your problem. I like this Forum so do not worry too much about the cost. I also have a Mass Air Flow Sensor that was replaced...when it was later determined it was a clogged ERG hole connection to my ERG. (I mistakingly used one of those carbon cleaners for the engine gas system that let loose a large (blockage) deposit. If you have a problem with yours I will ship this to you and you can pay shipping costs only if it works for you. (The Mass Air Flow Sensor cost me $400).