Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-03-2003, 09:26 AM
Gilly's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,618
OK, here's the info I have on my RAM, this is from the PC Pitstop website. I had the tests run on the computer agin. There suggestions again were to install more memory, and to defrag the hard drive, which I've done already 2 days ago. Do these reading on the RAM really look bad?

RAM installed 192 MB
Windows RAM 191 MB
Total RAM slots 2
Available RAM slots 0
Max RAM module size 0 MB
Memory Type 64+128;DIMM,DRAM,|Synchronous;T16
Level 1 Cache 32 KB
Level 2 Cache 128 KB
Speed Rating 955 MB/s (88% of 10098 similar)

I think what I installed a couple years ago was the 128 mb. Should I consider replacing the 64mb with another 128 (looks like I have no place left to install a third one) or do they come even larger than 128 now?

Thanks

Gilly
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2026 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page