Thread: Vacuum problems
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2006, 11:05 PM
Unregistered Abuser

I have 22ish HG of vaccume with the booster line connected, and everything plugged except where im testing from (off the first Y) In order to get that, I needed to wrap the vacuum gauge with electrical tape (bad flexibal connectors)

None of the 4 lines comming off of the booster line hold pressure... I'm going to start off by replacing all of the; Tubing (green, black, yellow, green w/blue, blue&red, and the black rubber bits),flexibal connectors, Ushaped hose, 3 way connectors (Y and T), and the two blue check valves...

Questions I have are...

How do I check the two check valves?

Where can I get the green, black, yellow, blue/green, and blue/red lines (hard plastic)
Where Can I get a T connector that fits theese?

can anybody help me as to where the lines go? the yellow one goes to the door, so i think its for the non functional door locking system?
The black hard line runs across the engine compartment into a metal can with a black housing... wazzdat?

What do the check valves control?
Does it hurt anything to leave the door locks disconnected from the system indefinetly (an extra $200 I dont want to spend right now)

Thanks alot
~Nate