View Single Post
Old 11-14-2001, 06:17 AM
vinamg vinamg is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 368
On a 119 you should be looking for two nipples with an allen (5 or 6mm) in the middle. They are right in front of the engine mounts. They are bolted vertically not horizontally to block and they are tapered (they don't use a washer, gasket). Just loosen them a few turns and the coolant will start pouring from the middle (allen hole). Make sure to uncover expansion tank.

Reply With Quote