View Single Post
Old 02-23-2008, 09:26 PM

I suspect this is a place I went to once. I was not really impressed at the time. Might have improved over the years. There are things I automatically look for from being involved with business for many years. Their operation did not cut it in many ways. Remember again I am not positive it was the place so it is only a suspicion.
You are aware there is also a new aftermarket parts supplier listed in the title info on site. This is allowed I imagine as the mercedesshop site owners will not ship Canada.
Got a few things from them the other day. Located in Toronto area or thats where my box with free shipping was posted from. Any order over 75.00 qualifies. Prices about 1/2 napa retail on the non mercedes items I was interested in. Good web catalogue with inventory levels and prices. Fair stocking of 123 type parts I noticed.
Might do a little better with self pickup. Never hurts to try. Claim to be the largest auto parts outlet in Canada. Wonder who owns them? Names mean nothing these days. Look them up. www.lowestpriceautoparts.ca. They ship ups and pay the freight. Sign for delivery. In fact if you should use them try to report back to this site or private message me as if your experience is good other Canadians should know. Mine was.

Last edited by barry123400; 02-23-2008 at 10:18 PM.