View Single Post
Old 04-21-2008, 01:10 PM
Zero

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwrock View Post
I got pulled over in the G500. I am 20, dress according to the occasion, and when hanging out with Nik and Garrett, I usually wear a greasy shirt, as many of the Sacramento guys know, hanging out may burst randomly into working on a car...

So I was in the G500, wearing a kind of nasty shirt, and got pulled over. Not speeding, not doing anything illegal, just driving down the main street on my way to Niks house. Anyway, the cop came up to the window and told me nice car, and asked if it was stolen..... I was thinking "Are you F'in serious.... I have the key..." I replied politely, "Yes sir....".....

He checked the registration and my ID, and held me there for like 30 minutes, questioning me, "Whos the owner" "Where is it garaged" "Is thie stolen"......

Anyway, after 30 minutes, I finally was let go, no warnings, no tickets, no problems, all just making sure that a 20 year old kid was not stealing a G500...

Wow thats surprising out their, I would think the high school parking lots should look like BMW and MB dealers.
2007 Tiara 3200