View Single Post
Old 10-19-2010, 10:25 PM

Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by jobah View Post
I've been a part of this board for almost 10 years and I've owned my trusty '84 190D 5-speed since March of 1989. However, I have not really driven it in a LONG time. I do take it out every once in a while and have run it to Florida over the past year. It runs great, but, alas, the clutch hydraulics took a dive (I haven't even take a look to see what it is) and it could use a new brake master cylinder or actuator (brakes could feel WAY better).

Anyway, I have decided to let it go FOR NOTHING, as long as it is to someone that will keep it going and keep it on the road. YES AT NO COST. You have to come to Western Michigan to pick it up, and with any hope you keep it going on the road.

Its always been an AWESOME car for me, but if it sits longer, it will only get worse, not better.

Anyway, I also reserve the right to select to whom I woudl like to give the car to after receiving any replies. I will make my decision by November 1, 2010. Again, my reason to give it away is to not see it go to a crusher, but to give it to someone on this list that actually might appreciate the fine vehicle that it is.

Thanks
I could use it.
Stuck driving a FORD truck at the moment..

Prototype R&D/testing:
Thermal & Aerodynamic System Engineering (TASE) Senior vehicle instrumentation technician.
Noise Vibration and Harshness (NVH).
Dynamometer.
Heat exchanger durability.
HV-A/C Climate Control.
Vehicle build.
Fleet Durability
Technical Quality Auditor.
Automotive Technical Writer

1985 300SD
1983 300D
1984 190D
2003 Volvo V70