View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 04:27 AM
Anywhere I Roam

At the moment I have 2 hard-ons.

1. Gaddafi. why in the f*ck hasnt this jackal been nuetralised?

2. The Saudis. Isnt it interesting that Obama pounded his chest at a good portion of the Arab world, and did not peep one word about the Saudi's?

Hows this for an example> Riyadh: human rights activist Walid Abou el-Kheir reports that Ms. Manal al-Sherif was detained last saturday by the country's religious polisi (Police) , who are charged with ensureing that the kingdoms rigid interpretation of Islamic teachings is observed.

Ms. Sherif recently launched a campain against the ban on women driveing.

Saudi Arabia is the only country in the world to ban women from driveing.

I agree with you Jim, that these hate mongering Mullahs should be eliminated, and most of your points are 100% accurate.

But there is one thing you have to keep in mind when dealing with the Wahhabi's. Their mind-set is> "Even if I lose-I win"

With that being said, I can understand why people around the world, and the West in particular..is sceptical about Muslims/Islam..but, one has to keep an open mind, and realise that..contrary to some popular beliefs Progressive Muslim's do not embrace this ideoligy practised by the Wahhabi tribe, or anyone affiliated with them.

And would like to see them gone as much as non-Muslims.

But....it is very hard to get a grip on the situation, when Washington is giving a green lite to Saudi Arabia.