View Single Post
Old 05-24-2011, 12:03 PM
Rogue T Tolerant

Hey lawyers in the house

I'm coming up to my senior year of my undergraduate career and I want to continue my education. So a few months ago I started flirting with practice GREs and LSAT questions. However, the GRE just really reminds me of an old test I took a little over five years ago

I've always been turned off to the GREs. There's nothing more uncomfortable than a test that is similar to the SAT. I did poorly on the SAT considering how well my overall high school GPA was. However, college wasn't so kind to me and my GPA is a less than stellar 3.1. I can definitely pull that sucker up higher this fall so I'm not too worried.

However, I really have taken a liking to these LSAT questions. It reminds me a lot of my discrete mathematics class and the mental reasoning behind them makes sense. I've done quiet well on everything except the games (obviously).

I have a practice book and have been working through it, but what else can I do to practice for these games? Any type of precision reading/unwarranted assumption drills I should look at?