View Single Post
Old 06-19-2011, 02:30 PM

There you go with the "it's hot" again Greg, wifey is sitting right next to me on her computer. I seem to remember you having a shady oak tree or two out to the farm, and as I recall it was about this time of year that you, Randy and I sat out in the field shooting the breeze (maybe that was why it wasn't so hot ).

I looked at both listings Vstech referenced. First thought was they were tow yard lien sales due to the grease pen writing, may be. One has unspecified mechanical damage the other has minor body damage. The second could be a nice parts donor for Randy's Marlene. Neither are high mileage according to the dash pics, the mechanical damage one is 166K and the second is 133K but the interior looks like it has many more miles. Who knows when the odometers stopped working on these? These are also open auctions, open until 7/14 so no telling where they'll end up.

Seeing as how I have drug MB's home from a junk yard, in pieces on a trailer in the past and then spent a few months putting them back together I am looking forward to possibly only having to do a little minor maintenance before use. I really don't know how this wagon is appointed as I haven't seen it yet and I didn't ask. If it has a sun roof or not that doesn't matter, while a sun roof is nice it isn't a requirement.

'02 CLK320 Cabriolet - wifey's mid-life crisis

2012 VW Jetta Sportwagon TDI...at least its a diesel

Non illegitemae carborundum.