View Single Post
Old 07-28-2011, 10:17 AM

Dropped into the see the progress yesterday.

Both front seats had been Re-Dyed and turned out great ( I did not know he was doing this). Replaced the antenna , Replaced the Push button unit with a new remanufactured one ( $150) and the A/C blew correctly out of the center vents and none to the defrost. I picked up the records and the pods in the dash had been replaced in 05.

He fixed the vaccum locks ( the gas tank element was leaking )

New air cleaner mounts , oil service/ fuel filters

He was going to make sure the freon level was correct, oiled the sunroof, clean up the wheels and the interior. He had the paint buffed and the front passenger side fender and rear quarter panel will need some attention. I will have this taken care of over the next few weeks when I get estimates from my body guy. I drove it yesterday and it has great power and the front end has been rebuilt within the past few years and it drives better then most the 300D's Ive driven. He put it on the lift and everything checked out. I spent about an hour last night going through the records.

Overall the car turned out great and I am excited to pick it up later. I will post pictures as soon as I get it.