View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 02:35 PM
I like coffee

Quote:
Originally Posted by citationtech View Post
any method of chopping springs is trashy. i was pretty good with a torch, melting nuts off of rusted gm exhaust manifolds, so i was able to really red neck it up and leave the bustards in the while cutting. i certainly would loved to have euro bumpers and different wheels on my 123, but again i was broke!
The thing is tho... Cutting the springs does not weaken them nearly as much, and it stiffens the ride, not makes it bouncy.

I love the look you went for, but I'm all against torching them. I want this car to handle like sexy time. I already have the wagon swaybar for the front, and I'm going to run dual sway bars in the rear. Cutting the springs reduces body roll and stiffens the ride, which is just what I want.

With that said you're turbo looks fantastic, I'm not normally one for bundts but yours looks like a naughty dream with them.

Anthracite grey?