Thread: Target? Really?
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan View Post
Seriously, treat your customer like an idiot and then don't take their suggestion into consideration?

FU Target. You need a display model. What a waste of time.
The model is identical at nearly every single retailer that I have encountered.

JC Penney, a favorite retailer of mine, refuses to stock the required sizes that actually fit a tall man. Sending them a scathing e-mail resulted in a form letter response.

Another retailer of "toys" offered a 50% discount on the next purchase. Peruse their website and select one.............no discount. Chastise them and request that they remove me from their mailing list............that's exactly what they do, with no apology.

A third retailer offers free shipping. Go to the website...........no free shipping. Call the phone and they will give me free shipping. Excellent. A pack of 50 throw away brushes. "Do you want the extended warranty with that"? "Excuse me..........they are throw away brushes"!! "Well, I'm obligated to ask you if you want an extended warranty with that"? "Are you completely stupid............do you understand that these are throw away brushes?

"Are you going to continue to be condescending to me?"

"Probably............if you continue to be stupid"

"I'm going to terminate the call"

"Go ahead..........you are the one who wants to sell me the brushes............HD offers similar............I'll just buy it there."

She hangs up.............

No sale for them.

These retailers cater to the morons of society. If you are a step above moron level, they don't want your business.