View Single Post
Old 11-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Who's flying this thing ?

A great name

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Too bad it's not a parody, it'd make a good one.

You might say that we can stop them at the ballot box in 2014 and 2016. Yes, I would hope so. Yet, we see the criminal Obama “Justice” Department, under the racist Eric Holder, doing all it can to stop the states from working to have honest elections. Democrat election and voter fraud, plus ignorant people voting, are what gets communists elected. We know this. The Left is always screeching that “there’s no election fraud!” They say this, and yet they work their tails off to keep dead people voting. No, I believe our elections are quite compromised at this point, and I’m certain that’s how Obama “won” a second term.

As I have written before, I believe that only a miracle of mercy, a reprieve from judgment on our nation by God can put a stop to the Obama communist machine’s destruction of America as founded. While this in no way means we should ever give up fighting against them, we can see that we are up against powerful, evil forces. Those of us who are Christians know that the forces we battle go beyond our human political enemies. There are spiritual forces, Satan and his demonic hordes, at the root of the fight. The corruption and immorality that infects our power structure has its source in Hell, and with only a few blessed and shining exceptions, this will be the case until Jesus returns to set things right.

http://www.americanclarion.com/26189/2013/11/26/can-the-communist-democrats-be-stopped/#sthash.oLJPmejo.dpbs

1. A GREAT name for a new Rock/Goth/Metal band

*OR*

2. An accurate name for the Service Manager and the people that are employed in the Service Department of the Mercedes Benz dealer where I bought my 2011 e350 sport.

*OR*

3. BOTH of the above.

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)