Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-28-2013, 09:21 AM
elchivito's Avatar
ˇAy Jodido!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rancho Disparates
Posts: 4,075
Wringing their hands and gnashing their teeth in despair

Too bad it's not a parody, it'd make a good one.

You might say that we can stop them at the ballot box in 2014 and 2016. Yes, I would hope so. Yet, we see the criminal Obama “Justice” Department, under the racist Eric Holder, doing all it can to stop the states from working to have honest elections. Democrat election and voter fraud, plus ignorant people voting, are what gets communists elected. We know this. The Left is always screeching that “there’s no election fraud!” They say this, and yet they work their tails off to keep dead people voting. No, I believe our elections are quite compromised at this point, and I’m certain that’s how Obama “won” a second term.

As I have written before, I believe that only a miracle of mercy, a reprieve from judgment on our nation by God can put a stop to the Obama communist machine’s destruction of America as founded. While this in no way means we should ever give up fighting against them, we can see that we are up against powerful, evil forces. Those of us who are Christians know that the forces we battle go beyond our human political enemies. There are spiritual forces, Satan and his demonic hordes, at the root of the fight. The corruption and immorality that infects our power structure has its source in Hell, and with only a few blessed and shining exceptions, this will be the case until Jesus returns to set things right.


http://www.americanclarion.com/26189/2013/11/26/can-the-communist-democrats-be-stopped/#sthash.oLJPmejo.dpbs

__________________
You're a daisy if you do.
__________________________________
84 Euro 240D 4spd. 220.5k sold
04 Honda Element AWD
1985 F150 XLT 4x4, 351W with 270k miles, hay hauler
1997 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4
1993 Toyota 4wd Pickup 226K and counting
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-28-2013, 09:52 AM
link's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 835
They walk amongst us, and some carry firearms.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-28-2013, 09:55 AM
elchivito's Avatar
ˇAy Jodido!
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Rancho Disparates
Posts: 4,075
Quote:
Originally Posted by link View Post
They walk amongst us, and some carry firearms.
Actually, many do.
__________________
You're a daisy if you do.
__________________________________
84 Euro 240D 4spd. 220.5k sold
04 Honda Element AWD
1985 F150 XLT 4x4, 351W with 270k miles, hay hauler
1997 Suzuki Sidekick 4x4
1993 Toyota 4wd Pickup 226K and counting
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-28-2013, 10:04 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 18,355
Couldn't find much info on that author.
__________________
1977 300d 70k--sold 08
1985 300TD 185k+
1984 307d 126k--sold 8/03
1985 409d 65k--sold 06
1984 300SD 315k--daughter's car
1979 300SD 122k--sold 2/11
1999 Fuso FG Expedition Camper
1993 GMC Sierra 6.5 TD 4x4
1982 Bluebird Wanderlodge CAT 3208--Sold 2/13
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-28-2013, 11:08 AM
greazzer's Avatar
dieselfuelinjector.guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 2021 - The Great Florida Count-down
Posts: 5,618
Yes, our BO has likewise expressed his sentiments while running for office, his only real lifelong achievment.

Then Sen. Barack Obama's statements while explaining his difficulty with winning over working-class voters in Pennsylvania and the Midwest, saying they have become frustrated with economic conditions, "And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Obama said."

More dressed up for our sophisticated, consitutional scholar of a president. But then again, our BO receives his moral and religious education from many, to include The Rev. Wright. The "Rev" has said some choice things from the pulpit, where our BO sat in the pews for years with Shelly by his side and simply forgot some of the following ... "The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America'? No. No. No. Not 'God Bless America,' 'God damn America.' God damn America for killing innocent people" and ... It is incontestable and deplorable that [African Americans] have committed crimes; but they are derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society."

See, you can pick any extreme right wing commentator and find a speech, and publish it here or there.

Now, the challange for some: Take some time and look at the czars and the significant others that our BO has surrounded himself with over the years. Yes, years and years. One gets rather bored really fast finding one nut job after another which BO associated with and appointed to our government in some pretty high positions. Does that say anything about our BO?

Now, just maybe, our BO chose those who were not like him, either in the past or now. Maybe he just selected them to mix things up. Who knows. Maybe it's just a really, really, really big coincidence.

However, those who drank the cool aid, the apologist, the zealots, and those simply getting a check in the great social progressive redistribution of wealth have a really hard time explaining away the likes of Van Jones, Rev. Wright, Cass Sunstein, John Holdren, Mark Lloyd, Bill Ayers, and the list simply goes on forever.

So, these are facts and these comments come from those our BO surrounds himself with.

Is this parody ? No, it's reality unfortunately to some degree. Can you take this reality and turn it into parody? Sure. Those who want the parody version are simply ignoring the reality, which is fine. Maybe those who opt to ignore and go with the parody version are getting a gift from Uncle Sam, which makes sense since a gift here or there goes a long way with the voters.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-28-2013, 11:20 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 18,355
Reality? Obama and the Democrats are a force of Satan? We can only resist until Jesus returns to whack the hell out of them?

"As I have written before, I believe that only a miracle of mercy, a reprieve from judgment on our nation by God can put a stop to the Obama communist machine’s destruction of America as founded. While this in no way means we should ever give up fighting against them, we can see that we are up against powerful, evil forces. Those of us who are Christians know that the forces we battle go beyond our human political enemies. There are spiritual forces, Satan and his demonic hordes, at the root of the fight. The corruption and immorality that infects our power structure has its source in Hell, and with only a few blessed and shining exceptions, this will be the case until Jesus returns to set things right. "
__________________
1977 300d 70k--sold 08
1985 300TD 185k+
1984 307d 126k--sold 8/03
1985 409d 65k--sold 06
1984 300SD 315k--daughter's car
1979 300SD 122k--sold 2/11
1999 Fuso FG Expedition Camper
1993 GMC Sierra 6.5 TD 4x4
1982 Bluebird Wanderlodge CAT 3208--Sold 2/13
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 11-28-2013, 11:21 AM
Jim B.'s Avatar
Who's flying this thing ?
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: N. California./ N. Nevada
Posts: 3,611
A great name

Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Too bad it's not a parody, it'd make a good one.

You might say that we can stop them at the ballot box in 2014 and 2016. Yes, I would hope so. Yet, we see the criminal Obama “Justice” Department, under the racist Eric Holder, doing all it can to stop the states from working to have honest elections. Democrat election and voter fraud, plus ignorant people voting, are what gets communists elected. We know this. The Left is always screeching that “there’s no election fraud!” They say this, and yet they work their tails off to keep dead people voting. No, I believe our elections are quite compromised at this point, and I’m certain that’s how Obama “won” a second term.

As I have written before, I believe that only a miracle of mercy, a reprieve from judgment on our nation by God can put a stop to the Obama communist machine’s destruction of America as founded. While this in no way means we should ever give up fighting against them, we can see that we are up against powerful, evil forces. Those of us who are Christians know that the forces we battle go beyond our human political enemies. There are spiritual forces, Satan and his demonic hordes, at the root of the fight. The corruption and immorality that infects our power structure has its source in Hell, and with only a few blessed and shining exceptions, this will be the case until Jesus returns to set things right.


http://www.americanclarion.com/26189/2013/11/26/can-the-communist-democrats-be-stopped/#sthash.oLJPmejo.dpbs

1. A GREAT name for a new Rock/Goth/Metal band

*OR*

2. An accurate name for the Service Manager and the people that are employed in the Service Department of the Mercedes Benz dealer where I bought my 2011 e350 sport.

*OR*

3. BOTH of the above.
__________________
1991 560 SEC AMG, 199k <---- 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV ...

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 11-28-2013, 11:23 AM
Jim B.'s Avatar
Who's flying this thing ?
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: N. California./ N. Nevada
Posts: 3,611
Quote:
Originally Posted by greazzer View Post
Yes, our BO has likewise expressed his sentiments while running for office, his only real lifelong achievment.

Then Sen. Barack Obama's statements while explaining his difficulty with winning over working-class voters in Pennsylvania and the Midwest, saying they have become frustrated with economic conditions, "And it's not surprising then that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations," Obama said."

More dressed up for our sophisticated, consitutional scholar of a president. But then again, our BO receives his moral and religious education from many, to include The Rev. Wright. The "Rev" has said some choice things from the pulpit, where our BO sat in the pews for years with Shelly by his side and simply forgot some of the following ... "The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes a three-strike law and then wants us to sing 'God Bless America'? No. No. No. Not 'God Bless America,' 'God damn America.' God damn America for killing innocent people" and ... It is incontestable and deplorable that [African Americans] have committed crimes; but they are derivative crimes. They are born of the greater crimes of the white society."

See, you can pick any extreme right wing commentator and find a speech, and publish it here or there.

Now, the challange for some: Take some time and look at the czars and the significant others that our BO has surrounded himself with over the years. Yes, years and years. One gets rather bored really fast finding one nut job after another which BO associated with and appointed to our government in some pretty high positions. Does that say anything about our BO?

Now, just maybe, our BO chose those who were not like him, either in the past or now. Maybe he just selected them to mix things up. Who knows. Maybe it's just a really, really, really big coincidence.

However, those who drank the cool aid, the apologist, the zealots, and those simply getting a check in the great social progressive redistribution of wealth have a really hard time explaining away the likes of Van Jones, Rev. Wright, Cass Sunstein, John Holdren, Mark Lloyd, Bill Ayers, and the list simply goes on forever.

So, these are facts and these comments come from those our BO surrounds himself with.

Is this parody ? No, it's reality unfortunately to some degree. Can you take this reality and turn it into parody? Sure. Those who want the parody version are simply ignoring the reality, which is fine. Maybe those who opt to ignore and go with the parody version are getting a gift from Uncle Sam, which makes sense since a gift here or there goes a long way with the voters.
Put down your 3-hit bong
__________________
1991 560 SEC AMG, 199k <---- 300 hp 10:1 ECE euro HV ...

1995 E 420, 170k "The Red Plum" (sold)

2015 BMW 535i xdrive awd Stage 1 DINAN, 6k, <----364 hp

1967 Mercury Cougar, 49k

2013 Jaguar XF, 20k <----340 hp Supercharged, All Wheel Drive (sold)
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 11-28-2013, 12:07 PM
dynalow's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Posts: 1,599
Just read the facts.


Veterans need to share the moral burden of war

Say, uh, do you mind if I ask you a personal question? "

" I know what it is. How did I get these hooks and how do they work? That's what everybody says when they start off, "Do you mind if I ask you a personal question?" Well, I'll tell ya. I got sick and tired of that old pair of hands I had. You know, an awful lot of trouble washing them and manicuring my nails. So I traded them in for a pair of these latest models. They work by radar. Look........................ "

And for what? Conspiracy Theorists from the Past - YouTube

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 11-28-2013, 12:21 PM
greazzer's Avatar
dieselfuelinjector.guru
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: 2021 - The Great Florida Count-down
Posts: 5,618
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim B. View Post
Put down your 3-hit bong
Hmmm ... not a pot head like our BO.

As I indicated, parody to some degree but a certain amount of reality.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 11-28-2013, 12:45 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 7,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by elchivito View Post
Too bad it's not a parody, it'd make a good one.

You might say that we can stop them at the ballot box in 2014 and 2016. Yes, I would hope so. Yet, we see the criminal Obama “Justice” Department, under the racist Eric Holder, doing all it can to stop the states from working to have honest elections. Democrat election and voter fraud, plus ignorant people voting, are what gets communists elected. We know this. The Left is always screeching that “there’s no election fraud!” They say this, and yet they work their tails off to keep dead people voting. No, I believe our elections are quite compromised at this point, and I’m certain that’s how Obama “won” a second term.

As I have written before, I believe that only a miracle of mercy, a reprieve from judgment on our nation by God can put a stop to the Obama communist machine’s destruction of America as founded. While this in no way means we should ever give up fighting against them, we can see that we are up against powerful, evil forces. Those of us who are Christians know that the forces we battle go beyond our human political enemies. There are spiritual forces, Satan and his demonic hordes, at the root of the fight. The corruption and immorality that infects our power structure has its source in Hell, and with only a few blessed and shining exceptions, this will be the case until Jesus returns to set things right.


http://www.americanclarion.com/26189/2013/11/26/can-the-communist-democrats-be-stopped/#sthash.oLJPmejo.dpbs
How is this different from Larry's threads which are commonly called out for trolling?
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 11-28-2013, 02:57 PM
t walgamuth's Avatar
dieselarchitect
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Lafayette Indiana
Posts: 35,549
The right believes it is their constitutional privelage to their own set of "facts" and "reality".
__________________
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 11-28-2013, 03:10 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 12,351
I don't mind the wailing and gnashing of the teeth as long as they eventually get around to the rending of the garments. That's when the party really gets started.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 11-28-2013, 03:14 PM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 7,334
Quote:
Originally Posted by t walgamuth View Post
The right believes it is their constitutional privelage to their own set of "facts" and "reality".
Kinda like the thread you asked to be closed because your reality was incorrect?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 11-28-2013, 03:51 PM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUpower View Post
How is this different from Larry's threads which are commonly called out for trolling?
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUpower View Post
Kinda like the thread you asked to be closed because your reality was incorrect?
We have been advised, address the issues, not the person.

Will you abide?

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page