View Single Post
Old 10-18-2015, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adriel View Post
Thank you so very much for the reply!

I thought SG is a sealant? "Klasse All in one and the Klasse Sealant Glaze have a reputation that speaks for itself. These state-of-the-art products will polish and protect the painted surfaces on your vehicle. Klasse Wax Products produce the depth and clarity of a high quality carnauba wax but lasts much longer. One or two applications of Klasse wax a year will keep your car protected and looking great!"

Couldn't find anything specifying. Which side of the applicator is for what? I have used sponges, micro fiber, cotton cloths polishing bonnets almost anything, just get it very thin

How do you prevent dust buildup between coats? Micro fiber cloth to dust and parking in garage,

If only good for a month, then why expensive? Thought remembered it lasting longer than that. Just looked, and looks like you pay $15 for the applicator, so that explains good part of the cost. P21s is cheap compared to other carnauba waxes. You can spend over $500 a container.

Paint looks deeper than wet, which is so amazing for a auto that spent all its life outside, most in Southern California. Tram thought the paint was done until he had it detailed. I was mad the turbocharger damaged the paint, but got most, rebuilt turbocharger, so hopefully no more stains with that and the sealant. Seeing the results, tempted to give the Volkswagen a treatment.

Found that the prices on the dual action/random orbit polishers is less than I recall. Sorely tempted for the flat places, especially if going to do the Squareback, as it is a pain. B.T.D.T.. That is part of the reason don't do it as often, especially the poor Squareback.
Best bang for your buck Use it to apply Klasse by putting saran wrap over the backing plate, put the bonnet on and spritz the bonnet to get damp and apply product You can also use it with micro fiber to polish off the product.

If using micro fiber towels tear off the label as it will mark the paint.

Last edited by EDBSO; 10-19-2015 at 02:52 AM.