View Single Post
Old 08-03-2016, 03:46 AM
I miss my MBZ

Thumbs up

You either have an iphone or an Android phone... You are correct that your Galaxy is an Android phone.

I talked above about what I do - rip my CD"s to .mp3 files (you'll need to mess with the options if you use CDex) and then move the files to your phone.) Let me know if any of the above actions (ripping from a cd, file formats, usb cables...) are foreign to you

But this all supposes that you have files for everything you want - this is not a short process if you have a lot of music on CD or iTunes...

I know that there are streaming services other than youtube ("Soundcloud", "Pandora", "Spotify" are the biggest names that come to mind - they will all cost data if you are not on Wi-Fi - less data than youtube though (some carriers might sell deals where they don't count data as part of a given service...but you'd need to look at that). Those services are mostly free with ads, but you can pay to remove ads....I'm sure that exceptions abound.

Let us know if Wi-Fi to the shop will be an issue - there are lots of creative ways to solve this.

-John
(insert Mercedes here)

Husband, Father, sometimes friend =)