View Single Post
Old 07-24-2019, 12:19 AM
dieselarchitect

Bob Dylan's rolling thunder review

I've really never been much of a Bob Dylan fan....as a singer. Tonight the Mrs. is gone and I watched the above 2 hr. documentary with him singing nearly every song.

It was interesting to watch him from time to time go from this intense person perhaps singing something that out raged him to a person communicating with another band member, a look or in one case took a playful punch at a guy who came up and said something funny to him then turned back to the mike and was all business again.

I have always ridiculed his voice and lack of singing prowess, but he makes it work with emphasis and timing when watched in person.

I bought his Hurricane album back in 75 when it came out. There were only about two songs on it I can stand to listen to, so it is like new. Great show....on Netflix.
[SIGPIC] Diesel loving autocrossing grandpa Architect. 08 Dodge 3/4 ton with Cummins & six speed; I have had about 35 benzes. I have a 39 Studebaker Coupe Express pickup in which I have had installed a 617 turbo and a five speed manual.[SIGPIC]

..I also have a 427 Cobra replica with an aluminum chassis.