Thread: SCCA ITS weight
View Single Post
Old 08-11-1999, 11:18 PM

Hi Bill,I remember talking to you about rear gear machining. My 3;92 locked diff has been working great for three years. Moving the 2.3 into ITA or B is a great idea. I'll add that to my proposal to the comp board. As far as being heard in numbers, do you have any idea how many 190's are currently competing? I know of 7 at this time, they are me, my dad, Mike at potomac, Rick E at a shop somewhere in D.C. area, you, MBDOC,and some guy in Ohio I think. What about farther west? Maybe it would be worth placing a small ad in sportscar magazine about this forum to see if we can locate all of the 190 racers? With the permission of the moderators/owners of this site, I would do it if everyone thinks it's a good idea. The ad could read something like.
<<Attention all IT class Mercedes competitors. Join the 190e racers at http:etcetc.com for support, tech info, and rule proposals today.>>
Like I said, If I have the ok from(heck, I'm so new I don't even know whose approval I need). I'd be willing to spend a couple of bucks in sportscar announcing the presence of this site.

[This message has been edited by Alain V. (edited 08-11-1999).]