View Single Post
Old 02-08-2004, 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Botnst
In the 1980's a gay molester assaulted a young boy and fled the state (Louisiana) before trial. They caught the perv and announced his return flight on the news.

As you can imagine, lots of well-wishers showed, kind of like for Lee Oswald....

Among the crowd was the boy's gun toting Dad who dropped the perv dead and then dropped his own gun.

I think ol Dad got a firearms violation or something. The community thought he was a hero.
That was the story I was going to tell. It was quite the scene. He was had a fake beard on and was pretending to be on the phone. When the guy walked by in cuffs, he dropped the phone and shot the guy dead.

I am almost positive the Dad got probation of some kind, maybe 10 years. But he didn't spend a day in jail.

The kidnapping really bothered me. I have a daughter 2 years older than the victim and it turns my stomach to think of myself in that father's shoes for one second.

They have the guy in protective custody. Put him in with all the other criminals and let them take care of him! He can kill an 11 yr old girl but needs protection from other grown men? Huh.