View Single Post
Old 04-10-2001, 07:31 AM
Posts: n/a
This is a 1986 300E - I went to change my air filter, and when I raised the metal lid up , I broke off this rubber piece connecting to the engine, it looks to be a breather tube or something, it connects from the top of the metal air filter lid to the engine, anyone know what it is called?..or part #..thanks
p.s.- everything I touch on this car, I break..LOL
Reply With Quote