Thread: Ghosts
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2005, 08:41 AM

My friends and I were playing with a Quaiji(sp?) board one day and after asking the perfunctory questions, we began to realize something weird was happening and we asked if there was anyone in the room, yes.

Boy, no, girl yes. and so on and so forth. At this point I'm getting a little creepy. My friend ark asks the girl to spell her name and she does, then eventually to show herself.

Now I don't know if I imagined this or not, but we must have wall either seen it or imagined the same exact thing.

We were sitting in their kitchen and up on the stove, a small figure of a woman/girl appears wearing a blue dress. She was pointing one direction with her dress blowing in the wind behind her.

I don't remember what happened ext, but the following Monday my friend Mark goes to the local library and searches the archives of the local paper and finds the girls name in a story. She died in an auto accident not far from where the house was built.

I suppose my frined could have known about her before that night and made up the whole thing to mess with me, but I can't explain the little figure on the stove.

???????????????????