Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help




Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-26-2005, 11:35 AM
Palangi's Avatar
L' Résistance
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Republique de Banana
Posts: 3,496
National news media

Suppose a U.S. congressional delegation flew to Venezuela to suck up to Commondante Chavez?

Suppose they were refused entry into the country?

You would think a story like that would make the national news, wouldn't you?

So how come you never heard of it before?

http://www.pacificmagazine.net/pina/pinadefault2.php?urlpinaid=18594

Could it be that the news media wouldn't want to make Chavez look bad? Some other reason??

Just wondering.....
__________________
Palangi

2004 C240 Wagon 203.261 Baby Benz
2008 ML320 CDI Highway Cruiser
2006 Toyota Prius, Saving the Planet @ 48 mpg
2000 F-150, Destroying the Planet @ 20 mpg



TRUMP .......... WHITEHOUSE
HILLARY .........JAILHOUSE
BERNIE .......... NUTHOUSE
0BAMA .......... OUTHOUSE
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:13 PM
H2O2's Avatar
Empty Vessel
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ladeluftkühlerstadt
Posts: 1,429
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Palangi's Avatar
L' Résistance
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Republique de Banana
Posts: 3,496
Izzat the best you could do??
__________________
Palangi

2004 C240 Wagon 203.261 Baby Benz
2008 ML320 CDI Highway Cruiser
2006 Toyota Prius, Saving the Planet @ 48 mpg
2000 F-150, Destroying the Planet @ 20 mpg



TRUMP .......... WHITEHOUSE
HILLARY .........JAILHOUSE
BERNIE .......... NUTHOUSE
0BAMA .......... OUTHOUSE
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-26-2005, 12:23 PM
H2O2's Avatar
Empty Vessel
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ladeluftkühlerstadt
Posts: 1,429
This more to your liking?

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:04 PM
Palangi's Avatar
L' Résistance
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Republique de Banana
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O2
This more to your liking?
So, I assume you have no serious answer then? Acting juvenile is the best you can do??
__________________
Palangi

2004 C240 Wagon 203.261 Baby Benz
2008 ML320 CDI Highway Cruiser
2006 Toyota Prius, Saving the Planet @ 48 mpg
2000 F-150, Destroying the Planet @ 20 mpg



TRUMP .......... WHITEHOUSE
HILLARY .........JAILHOUSE
BERNIE .......... NUTHOUSE
0BAMA .......... OUTHOUSE
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-26-2005, 01:16 PM
H2O2's Avatar
Empty Vessel
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ladeluftkühlerstadt
Posts: 1,429
There's no there there

Ask me a serious question and you'll probably get a serious reply. Ask me a silly question and I'll reply in kind.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-26-2005, 05:20 PM
Palangi's Avatar
L' Résistance
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Republique de Banana
Posts: 3,496
Ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O2
Ask me a serious question and you'll probably get a serious reply. Ask me a silly question and I'll reply in kind.
OK, here's a serious question. Do you ever post anything but juvenile nonsense?
__________________
Palangi

2004 C240 Wagon 203.261 Baby Benz
2008 ML320 CDI Highway Cruiser
2006 Toyota Prius, Saving the Planet @ 48 mpg
2000 F-150, Destroying the Planet @ 20 mpg



TRUMP .......... WHITEHOUSE
HILLARY .........JAILHOUSE
BERNIE .......... NUTHOUSE
0BAMA .......... OUTHOUSE
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-26-2005, 06:39 PM
H2O2's Avatar
Empty Vessel
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ladeluftkühlerstadt
Posts: 1,429
No, I speciallize in adolescent nonsense.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-26-2005, 07:00 PM
Palangi's Avatar
L' Résistance
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Republique de Banana
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O2
No, I speciallize in adolescent nonsense.
Obviously
__________________
Palangi

2004 C240 Wagon 203.261 Baby Benz
2008 ML320 CDI Highway Cruiser
2006 Toyota Prius, Saving the Planet @ 48 mpg
2000 F-150, Destroying the Planet @ 20 mpg



TRUMP .......... WHITEHOUSE
HILLARY .........JAILHOUSE
BERNIE .......... NUTHOUSE
0BAMA .......... OUTHOUSE
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 12-26-2005, 07:52 PM
H2O2's Avatar
Empty Vessel
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ladeluftkühlerstadt
Posts: 1,429
Why do you hate complete sentences?
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 12-26-2005, 08:01 PM
Palangi's Avatar
L' Résistance
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Republique de Banana
Posts: 3,496
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2O2
Why do you hate complete sentences?
"because it annoys obsessive fringe sociopaths"

But then, you've heard that before.
__________________
Palangi

2004 C240 Wagon 203.261 Baby Benz
2008 ML320 CDI Highway Cruiser
2006 Toyota Prius, Saving the Planet @ 48 mpg
2000 F-150, Destroying the Planet @ 20 mpg



TRUMP .......... WHITEHOUSE
HILLARY .........JAILHOUSE
BERNIE .......... NUTHOUSE
0BAMA .......... OUTHOUSE
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-26-2005, 08:30 PM
Hatterasguy's Avatar
Zero
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Milford, CT
Posts: 19,306
I would be outraged. How dare a little South American country thumb their nose up at us.

Last year my poli sci teacher was from Venezuela. She was really cool and really knew a lot about what was going on in South America, when not teaching she was a consultant for governments on terrorist groups in that area.

In he mind Chavez was a horrible and brutal ruller. I guess if you say anything against the gov down their you disapare; the secret police will drag you away and you are never seen again.

Chavez should be shot, it would make a lot of people happy thats for sure.
__________________
2017 Chevy Silverado 1500 LTZ
2007 Tiara 3200

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
-Thomas Jefferson
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-26-2005, 08:52 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 1,449
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatterasguy
I would be outraged. How dare a little South American country thumb their nose up at us.
Because he can son, because he can.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-27-2005, 12:40 AM
H2O2's Avatar
Empty Vessel
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ladeluftkühlerstadt
Posts: 1,429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palangi
"because it annoys obsessive fringe sociopaths"

But then, you've heard that before.
Why do YOU hate the DSM?
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-27-2005, 03:55 AM
wbain5280's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Northern Va.
Posts: 3,386
The Liberal news media love dictators.
__________________
Regards

Warren

Currently 1965 220Sb, 2002 FORD Crown Vic Police Interceptor

Had 1965 220SEb, 1967 230S, 280SE 4.5, 300SE (W126), 420SEL

ENTER > = (HP RPN)

Not part of the in-crowd since 1952.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page