Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help




Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-21-2009, 10:36 PM
Chris Bell's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
Posts: 747
How about some more change

Eric Holder stonewalling inquiries into a voter intimidation case. I wonder why?
http://online.wsj.com/article_email/SB10001424052970203550604574361071968458430-lMyQjAxMDA5MDIwMDEyNDAyWj.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neGbKHyGuHU
__________________
I'm sick of .sig files
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-22-2009, 03:13 PM
cmac2012's Avatar
Renaissance Dude
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 15,504
What, do you delete threads you started when someone ***** slaps you on one of them?

I don't know what Holders's up to. I wonder if you'll have similar questions and comment about Tom Ridge confirming that which Olber-person got enormous grief for alleging: that Bush and crew were using OBL as a GOP asset -pulling out fear of terror in order to scare the public into re-electing the Bush-o-mon.
__________________
cmac

1986 300SDL, 315K
1987 BMW 325i, 440K
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Chris Bell's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac2012 View Post
What, do you delete threads you started when someone ***** slaps you on one of them?

I don't know what Holders's up to. I wonder if you'll have similar questions and comment about Tom Ridge confirming that which Olber-person got enormous grief for alleging: that Bush and crew were using OBL as a GOP asset -pulling out fear of terror in order to scare the public into re-electing the Bush-o-mon.
***** Slap, from you..I think not. Two, I did'nt delete the thread, your protector and self proclaimed worlds smartest man did. Go talk to him, hippie
__________________
I'm sick of .sig files
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-22-2009, 06:32 PM
POS's Avatar
POS POS is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Houston, Texas
Posts: 2,506
From the article:

President Obama's Justice Department continues to stonewall inquiries about why it dropped a voter intimidation case against the New Black Panther Party.

Shocking; I wonder why Obama would allow such cloudiness during his watch of the most transparent US government ever created?
__________________
- Brian


1989 500SEL Euro
1966 250SE Cabriolet
1958 BMW Isetta 600
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-22-2009, 06:39 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
hey man, the panthers were there to protect the people! If those are the guys on the video that has been shown on tv, their sorry asses should still be in jail. BHO is messing up not pursuing these guys and it will lead to accusations of racial favoritism, warranted or not....
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-22-2009, 06:52 PM
mgburg's Avatar
"Illegal" 3rd Dist. Rep.
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Onalaska, WI.
Posts: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac2012 View Post
What, do you delete threads you started when someone ***** slaps you on one of them?

I don't know what Holders's up to. I wonder if you'll have similar questions and comment about Tom Ridge confirming that which Olber-person got enormous grief for alleging: that Bush and crew were using OBL as a GOP asset -pulling out fear of terror in order to scare the public into re-electing the Bush-o-mon.
Hey cmac2012:

I've had a poll pulled (Sounds a little er.. disturbing, doesn't it?) by YKH...didn't sit well with the man. And I didn't get any message, wink or nudge either...one day, it and 20 responses were there and within minutes *POOF* - gone.

Happens to the best of us...I guess...
__________________
.

.
M. G. Burg
'10 - Dakota SXT - Daily Ride / ≈ 172.5K
.'76 - 450SLC - 107.024.12 / < .89.20 K
..'77 - 280E - 123.033.12 / > 128.20 K
...'67 - El Camino - 283ci / > 207.00 K
....'75 - Yamaha - 650XS / < 21.00 K
.....'87 - G20 Sportvan / > 206.00 K
......'85 - 4WINNS 160 I.O. / 140hp
.......'74 - Honda CT70 / Real 125

.
“I didn’t really say everything I said.”
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ~ Yogi Berra ~
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-23-2009, 10:42 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 7,334
It's gonna be quite predictable: most of the left will not respond, and those that do will raise some case a republican had when he was in power to show that it's on both sides. Nearly none of them will call bull**** on it because it'll "bolster" the right's thoughts. Bull**** is bull****, I don't care which side of the plale you swing from. I wish people would man up about it.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 207
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUpower View Post
It's gonna be quite predictable: most of the left will not respond, and those that do will raise some case a republican had when he was in power to show that it's on both sides. Nearly none of them will call bull**** on it because it'll "bolster" the right's thoughts. Bull**** is bull****, I don't care which side of the plale you swing from. I wish people would man up about it.
Well said.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-23-2009, 04:41 PM
Chris Bell's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTUpower View Post
It's gonna be quite predictable: most of the left will not respond, and those that do will raise some case a republican had when he was in power to show that it's on both sides. Nearly none of them will call bull**** on it because it'll "bolster" the right's thoughts. Bull**** is bull****, I don't care which side of the plale you swing from. I wish people would man up about it.
Ladies and gentleman we have a winner!!!
__________________
I'm sick of .sig files
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-23-2009, 06:43 PM
cmac2012's Avatar
Renaissance Dude
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 15,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgburg View Post
Hey cmac2012:

I've had a poll pulled (Sounds a little er.. disturbing, doesn't it?) by YKH...didn't sit well with the man. And I didn't get any message, wink or nudge either...one day, it and 20 responses were there and within minutes *POOF* - gone.

Happens to the best of us...I guess...
Oh well, I really shouldn't be so rude but Chris Bellicose inspires it in me.
__________________
cmac

1986 300SDL, 315K
1987 BMW 325i, 440K
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 08-24-2009, 12:50 AM
Chris Bell's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: Santa Clara, CA.
Posts: 747
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmac2012 View Post
Oh well, I really shouldn't be so rude but Chris Bellicose inspires it in me.
we do enjoy pushing each others buttons, all in good fun
__________________
I'm sick of .sig files
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 08-24-2009, 11:32 AM
JollyRoger's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 48
I keep wondering, if it is legal for right wing nut jobs to brandish assault rifles and side arms at Congressional town halls, why would is it illegal for these guys to brandish clubs at this polling place? According to the RWNJs, would this have been legal if these gentlemen were brandishing AR-15s instead of billy clubs? Perhaps they were merely excercising their "militia" rights.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 08-25-2009, 04:27 AM
cmac2012's Avatar
Renaissance Dude
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 15,504
Don't you know anything? If lefties do it, they're loons. If righties do it, they're upholding our great American traditions, such as watering trees of liberty, for example.
__________________
cmac

1986 300SDL, 315K
1987 BMW 325i, 440K
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 08-25-2009, 08:10 AM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by JollyRoger View Post
I keep wondering, if it is legal for right wing nut jobs to brandish assault rifles and side arms at Congressional town halls, why would is it illegal for these guys to brandish clubs at this polling place? According to the RWNJs, would this have been legal if these gentlemen were brandishing AR-15s instead of billy clubs? Perhaps they were merely excercising their "militia" rights.
try the term, "voter intimidation" Kirk....you know why....
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 08-25-2009, 03:23 PM
cmac2012's Avatar
Renaissance Dude
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Berkeley, CA
Posts: 15,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Bell View Post
we do enjoy pushing each others buttons, all in good fun
Sometimes fun, sometimes not so fun. I've been accused of being a tool of the Daily Kos guy, who I don't care for, many, many times. That he and I might have some PsOV in common is no shocker to me.

Likewise, I'm sure your convictions stem from a deeper place than staying glued to Hannity and Beck while taking notes and adjusting your tin foil hat.
__________________
cmac

1986 300SDL, 315K
1987 BMW 325i, 440K
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page