Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help



Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > General Discussions > Off-Topic Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:55 AM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Burkas for Babies...

If you are a man who gets turned on by female babies, well.... someone needs to put a 5.56 in your head...


“Burkas for babies”: Saudi cleric’s new fatwa causes controversy

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-04-2013, 08:06 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: NYC
Posts: 5,503
Sounds like the Saudi equivalent of Fred Phelps. All religions have their baboons and buffoons. Best ignored.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-04-2013, 08:07 AM
SwampYankee's Avatar
New England Hick
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: CT
Posts: 1,501
C'mon, clearly they're just asking for it with those uncovered faces.
__________________

1980 300TD-China Blue/Blue MBTex-2nd Owner, 107K (Alt Blau) OBK #15
'06 Chevy Tahoe Z71 (for the wife & 4 kids, current mule) '03 Honda Odyssey (son #1's ride, reluctantly) '99 GMC Suburban (255K+ miles, semi-retired mule) 21' SeaRay Seville (summer escape pod)
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-04-2013, 08:18 AM
Botnst's Avatar
What knockers!
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: There castle.
Posts: 41,519
Quote:
Originally Posted by spdrun View Post
Sounds like the Saudi equivalent of Fred Phelps. All religions have their baboons and buffoons. Best ignored.
They're all the same, huh?
__________________
'Government is like a baby:
An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and
no sense of responsibility at the other'
- Ronald Reagan
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-04-2013, 09:24 AM
MTI's Avatar
MTI MTI is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Scottsdale, Arizona
Posts: 10,626
And here in the great Western world . . .

Dolce & Gabana Eau de Infant
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-04-2013, 11:12 AM
Jorn's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TheFlyingDutchManInHollywood
Posts: 5,640
I have a better one for your weekly portion of muslim hatred, enjoy: Saudi Cleric, Reportedly Beats 5-Year-Old Daughter To Death, Receives Only Light Sentence
__________________
Black on Black 1979 300CD (sold), 1990 Black 300SE, Silver 1989 Volvo 780, 1988 300CE
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-04-2013, 11:25 AM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: TX
Posts: 3,735
These guys need to be subjected to a brain MRI (might not even find a brain) after they issue such statements.

complete and full - supreme version of lunacy can be found in current day KSA.
__________________
2012 BMW X5 (Beef + Granite suspension model)

1995 E300D - The original humming machine (consumed by Flood 2017)
2000 E320 - The evolution (consumed by flood 2017)
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:10 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
I have a better one for your weekly portion of muslim hatred, enjoy: Saudi Cleric, Reportedly Beats 5-Year-Old Daughter To Death, Receives Only Light Sentence
I don't hate all Muslims, just the phedophilic, women hating, dark ages ones.....

and, it has NOTHING to do with their religion, as much as their actions or intentions....
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-04-2013, 01:20 PM
Jorn's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TheFlyingDutchManInHollywood
Posts: 5,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txjake View Post
I don't hate all Muslims, just the phedophilic, women hating, dark ages ones.....

and, it has NOTHING to do with their religion, as much as their actions or intentions....
Sure, I missed you opinion in this thread: RC throws Mahony under the bus
__________________
Black on Black 1979 300CD (sold), 1990 Black 300SE, Silver 1989 Volvo 780, 1988 300CE
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:00 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txjake View Post
If you are a man who gets turned on by female babies, well.... someone needs to put a 5.56 in your head...


“Burkas for babies”: Saudi cleric’s new fatwa causes controversy

"Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) is the last prophet and therefore for any man after Muhammed (PBUH), the yardstick to measure virtue and vice is simply the life of Muhammed (PBUH) and the Quran, the sacred scripture presented through him. It is sufficient to look up the Quran and the ideal life of Muhammed (PBUH) to comprehend the good and bad related to any subject."

What is Islam is the view of Islam with regard to Virtue and Vice


The prophet Mohammed founder and divine leader of Islam set the bar at marrying a child at six years of age, molesting them until the age of nine when the marriage is sexually consummated. Between the age of six and nine married girls can be sexually fondled and "thighed".

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Aisha - WikiIslam
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:07 PM
waterboarding w/medmech
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Coming to your hometown
Posts: 7,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Sure, I missed you opinion in this thread: RC throws Mahony under the bus
heinous stuff, all pedopgiles should be executed. However, I do not recall a RC Bishop issuing any sort of crap like the subject of the posting did. that seems to indicate a widespread propensity toward pedophilia in that community. Not just clerics, but the opulation in general....ergo, your argument is, as usual, fallacious.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:17 PM
Jorn's Avatar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: TheFlyingDutchManInHollywood
Posts: 5,640
Quote:
Originally Posted by Txjake View Post
heinous stuff, all pedopgiles should be executed. However, I do not recall a RC Bishop issuing any sort of crap like the subject of the posting did. that seems to indicate a widespread propensity toward pedophilia in that community. Not just clerics, but the opulation in general....ergo, your argument is, as usual, fallacious.
"fallacious", love that word!
__________________
Black on Black 1979 300CD (sold), 1990 Black 300SE, Silver 1989 Volvo 780, 1988 300CE
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-04-2013, 02:35 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
Sure, I missed you opinion in this thread: RC throws Mahony under the bus
Desperate attempt to impart some moral equivalency by questioning the absence of an equilvalent response to unequivalent premises.

Islamic doctrine since its inception, as detailed in the Quran and the Hadith has ordained pedophilic sexual contact between adult males "married" to prepubescent females as virtuous, exemplified by the prophet Mohammed's conduct with his child bride Aisha.

There is no equilalent in RC doctine.

In the case of the RC pedophilia circumstances, individuals maybe even at the highest levels participated, facilitated and condoned the sexual abuse of children but there does not ever seen to have been any attempt to institutionalize the practice, to incorporate it into the theological doctrine. The RC institution has not ordained pedophilic sexual contact as virtue.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:17 PM
chilcutt's Avatar
Anywhere I Roam
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Singapore
Posts: 7,927
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody Worker View Post
Desperate attempt to impart some moral equivalency by questioning the absence of an equilvalent response to unequivalent premises.

Islamic doctrine since its inception, as detailed in the Quran and the Hadith has ordained pedophilic sexual contact between adult males "married" to prepubescent females as virtuous, exemplified by the prophet Mohammed's conduct with his child bride Aisha.

There is no equilalent in RC doctine.

In the case of the RC pedophilia circumstances, individuals maybe even at the highest levels participated, facilitated and condoned the sexual abuse of children but there does not ever seen to have been any attempt to institutionalize the practice, to incorporate it into the theological doctrine. The RC institution has not ordained pedophilic sexual contact as virtue.
Calling Mr. Panzzer...guess who's back
__________________
CHILCUTT~
The secret to a long life. Is knowing when it is time to leave.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-04-2013, 07:29 PM
Botnst's Avatar
What knockers!
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: There castle.
Posts: 41,519
Our politicians could serve as consultants:


In a little-noticed email published online Wednesday by Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), a young Dominican woman wrote nine months ago that she slept with 59-year-old New Jersey Democratic Sen. Bob Menendez at a series of sex parties organized by Dr. Salomon Melgen, a longtime Menendez campaign donor.

“That senator also likes the youngest and newest girls,” the woman wrote on April 21, 2012, according to an English translation provided to The Daily Caller by a native Spanish speaker.

“In the beginning he seemed so serious, because he never spoke to anyone, but he is just like the others and has just about the same tastes as the doctor, very refined. I think they were taking us more often to get us checked [medically] because of him.”

Read more: Dominican prostitute details sex parties with Sen. Menendez | The Daily Caller

__________________
'Government is like a baby:
An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and
no sense of responsibility at the other'
- Ronald Reagan
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On




All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page