Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2006, 02:44 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 187
vacuum on throttle body

can someone tell me what the blue white vacuum thing on the throttlebody is one plastictube goes to the fuel pressure regulator and the other plastictube to the air pump vacuum electrical switch does the tube feed vacuum from throttlebody to the electrical switch or the other way from the electrical vacuum switch to the blue and white plastic circular thing on throttle body, the car is a E320 HFM injection.

Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jul 2000
Posts: 638
vacuum source/switch?

The throttle body (under the throttle plate )is a SOURCE of vacuum that actuates the switch allowing the 'air pump' to turn on and feed extra air into the exhaust.

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page