Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-12-2011, 11:36 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 223
1995 E320 W/ ASR!!!!! What is ETA?

Is the ETA also known as the slide actuator, I have a performance book and that is what they call it, if indeed both names are for the same part. It is the part under the intake correct?

Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 04:44 AM
Gilly's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Evansville WI
Posts: 9,616
Right, ETA=Electronic (or electric) Throttle Actuator, most mechanics would refer to it generically as the throttle motor.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2011, 08:10 AM
Ichabod Schloppenheimer I
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Williamsburg, VA
Posts: 50
Gee, I thought it meant:

"Basque Liberty and Homeland." One of my wife's friends has "ETA" in the back window of her '56 T-bird and that's what she says it means.

Numen tibi adsit!
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page