Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2012, 09:25 PM
Registered User
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 6
what is this part, 94 e320

almost finished replacing my wiring harness, and this thing came loose, the white tube. i know how it connects to the front of the engine,close to where the arrow is, but where does it go and where does it end and connect? what is it called. thanks guys

Attached Thumbnails
what is this part, 94 e320-image023.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 08:48 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: los angeles
Posts: 710
Its the vacuum supply hose for the switchover valve for airinjection, hose plugs in to rubber tee at top of switchover valve, other end goes to intake manifold, behind waterpump area, there is a y hose that it plugs into for supply source

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page