Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum > Technical Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2002, 12:08 PM
steven renick
Posts: n/a
Exclamation where does the bushing go?

putting a reman valve body in a 81 300sd
came with a red and black (bushing)
where does it go?
Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2002, 02:25 PM
jbaj007's Avatar
Registered User
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Posts: 2,053
Go here and use the left menu (tech data base) until you get to 722.3 and look up valve body view. FWIW
The Golden Rule

1984 300SD (bought new, sold it in 1988, bought it back 13 yrs. later)
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
96 C280 Lower Control Arm Bushing Question Martineau Gauda Tech Help 11 12-26-2009 07:53 PM
126/swaybars-booster-no brakes..advice please gidpor Tech Help 23 08-11-2005 11:53 PM
Front control arm bushing compatibility question..??? J Irwan Tech Help 1 02-27-2004 01:14 AM
Upper control arm kingpin (outer) bushing replacement psfred Vintage Mercedes 1 02-21-2003 02:56 PM
500E gear selector rattle seacoast_benz Tech Help 6 11-17-2002 03:13 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page