Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2015, 02:32 PM
Registered User
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 77
Part/Function ID? C220 or other M111 engine

Can anyone tell me what the tube and valve in the front of the main picture at the link is? Goes into the cylinder head and comes through the intake manifold and connects back behind the throttle body on the intake manifold.

Intake Manifold C220 M111 Mercedes 111 961 | eBay

Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2015, 11:22 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 7,515
Probably EGR with the valve diaphragm on the right lower.
Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2015, 08:38 PM
Registered User
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 77
Thanks. I tried that and it led me to what I think is the part. "EGR shutoff valve."

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:00 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page