Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2019, 08:49 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Quebec City, Canada
Posts: 70
M102: part number for the gasket that goes between the intake runners and the plenum?

I have a 1992 190E 2.3 and I cannot find the gasket that goes between the 2 parts of the intake manifold anywhere. I know it comes in certain head gasket kits, but I only need that one gasket. I recall some versions incorporated the throttle body gasket in the design.

I see two gaskets for sale here on PeachParts; 102-141-27-80 and 102-141-24-80, but no pictures and no description!

Anyone has an idea?
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:50 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page