Would Like E500 Alignment Help Please
My MB dealer just did an aligment on my E500. I have the distinct impression the tech used the wrong specs. I would like input as to whether this is indeed the case.
- Used Hunter HTA-MB Winalign 5.2 MB Version 2.
- Model selected was 124 (E 1986-1995-Hard Springs/ 124.026/028/030/031/032) **** This seems to be wrong. Shouldnt it be 124.036???
- Front wheel camber is -0.5 degrees*. Should be -1.0deg?
- Front wheel caster is 10deg L/R*. Should be 10deg50mins??
- Track Angle. WHAT IS THIS? WHAT SHOULD SPEC BE?
- Front wheel Setback. WHAT IS THIS WHAT SHOULD SPEC BE?
- Toe Pressed is +9mins. Is this the same as 'Toe out on Turns?' In which case spec is -55mins?
- Rear Total toe is 1min. Spec is 25mins.
Thanks in advance for your help.