Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum > Technical Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2003, 12:37 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: New York, tristate area
Posts: 38
Part Question

We're talking about a 98 ML320.
I don't know what this part is called, I guess it could be described as a circulator pump for the heater. It's located near the battery, attached to the wall in the engine compartment. Has I couple of hoses attached to it, one runs thru the firewall into the cabin.
The thing is squealing like an animal and it's driving me nuts.
It's easy to get to, looks like something I could do.
My question is: "What is it called?", " How much does the part cost?" and "What's a fair price for parts and labor?"
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:59 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page