Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum > Technical Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2003, 10:40 PM
CEC CEC is offline
Registered User
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: GA
Posts: 48
What is it

The car is a 1985 230TE. The device is gold with a diagram on it numbered 1,2 and 3. There are two vacuum lines running to the box and one electrical wire. On one end there appears to be a knob on the box. What is this for? There is nothing in the owners manual or repair manual about this box. Any ideas? Picture attached. It is mounted to the right fenderwell.

Attached Thumbnails
What is it-what-.jpg  
Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2003, 08:33 AM
engatwork's Avatar
Join Date: May 2000
Location: Soperton, Ga. USA
Posts: 11,878
It is a switchover valve. Not familiar enough with your model to be able to tell you what it is there for.
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page