View Single Post
Old 01-10-2006, 04:28 PM
Ghost of Diesels Past

how are your cars insured

all my friends have low insurance for cars nicer than mine.. well.. newer .. nothing is nicer than a benz.. but back to the subject. i have a friend paying 90$ a month for a jeep grand cherokee i belive its a 96. now how could that be she is 17 it should be near 200$ like how i was getting screwed. then my mom thought for second and rembered when she was starting to drive her parents just added her car to the insurance plan and not her. so it was insured through her parents and not her. she could drive it since she had a license but if she wrecked it as her fault she was screwed and would be grounded til she was 40.

now is that what you do with your kids cars? my 300D added onto the insurance is 52$ a month for full coverage through my parents and its 250$ a month with me on the insurance plan with just my permit! when i get my license it could go up to 400$. which i cant afford. is it right to do that? i know if i cause an accident not only am i screwed and grounded til im 43 but i would also lose my baby. dont bash me please i need to learn but not through the wallet.