View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 01:58 PM
Banned

I have never had any problem with Paypal until the user agreement that said they are both a bank and a taxing authority and I was their serf. I refused.

It was an easy deal to buy on eBay and pay with Paypal. Then the shipping costs went stupid high and Paypal wanted to keep both hands in my pockets.

I have had very few issues with sellers or buyers on eBay. I have had a hundred or transactions in just the last couple months. Some used stuff is oversold and I don't like all of the new "made in china" junk.

They made it so that you can pay multiple auctions with one payment, much easier but the seller has to wait for payment now. I was paying at the end of the auction when I was using my Paypal account. Paypal paid right out of my bank account. Now I use the card for the same account.

They also have a shopping cart now but it has some stupid features and I don't use it. It probably has some good features but I am not looking.

Programming at eBay has gotten sloppy. It is a little scary. I suspect that they are in over their heads at this point.