View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 10:01 AM
A Talent for Obfuscation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskyMan View Post
They say you never know the REAL answers unless you ask the right questions. Listen to the phone call C-A-R-E-F-U-L-L-Y.........YIKES!!!

part of the phone transcript......listen to the call to hear the "rest of the story".......

“Right now from what I heard our system is down for the next like 42 hours,” Davis said. “So no one is able to get in, but if they call us we can help them fill out an application as long as they went online to create an account first.”
“Well that’s the point, I can’t get online to create an account, so how would I be able to create the account if the website is down for the next 42 hours?” Hannity asked.
“You would have to wait until those 42 hours is up,” Davis replied.
“You know how hard this this? Have people been complaining how hard this is, like me?” the radio host asked.

“Yes, sir, and I understand your frustration,” she said. ”We get calls like this everyday, but we just encourage people to not give up and just try until you get in. But nobody won’t be able to get in until like 42 hours later.”
Davis then revealed she had been provided a script to read to callers advising them of the glitches. Hannity persuaded her to read it aloud for his listeners to hear.
“Thanks for your interest in the health insurance marketplace. We are having a lot of visitors trying to use our website right now. This is causing some glitches for some people trying to create an account or log in. Keep trying and thanks for your patience. You might have better success during off-peak hours like later at night or early in the morning. We’ll continue working to improve the site so you can get covered,” Davis said the script reads."

Consumer Reports says to "stay away from Healthcare.gov for at least another month"

more details.....

Find Out What Happens When Sean Hannity Calls Obamacare Hotline | TheBlaze.com
How long does Consumer Reports want people to stay away?