View Single Post
Old 07-07-2003, 03:36 PM
Spark Free

Can you believe what my neighbor did?

This happened a week ago and it is still bugging me. Last Sunday he drove his van and trailer w/ boat diagonally over my driveway and side yard. The yard was extremely wet at the time, and now has ruts in it.

The next day I put up a temporary fence to reinforce the point that I did not want him or anyone else on my property. (His kids and dogs have been a problem for 6 years). The fence was in line with my back yard fence, which was 4 inches on my side of the property line.

As soon as he got home, my neighbor went over and ripped out the fence! He even threw one of the posts as far as my driveway. I saw him shortly after that and he said to me "If you put it up again I'll knock it down again."

Can you believe this guy? If somebody put up a nasty orange fence like this next to your house, wouldn't you try to apologize and make it right? Instead he chooses to escalate the situation.

Here are pictures that I took the next morning of the fence after he knocked it down. Be warned, these are huge. Don't try this on a dialup!

View of tire tracks
View down property line
2017 Nissan LEAF
Former MB: 99 E300, 86 190E 2.3, 87 300E, 80 240D, 82 204D Euro
Chain Elongation References

Last edited by Rick Miley; 07-07-2003 at 04:48 PM.