View Single Post
Old 07-15-2003, 11:10 PM

Mushedroom's car totalled by street racer!

My friend rich, some of you have met him at the GTg's he goes by Mushedroom on here but doesn't post much, was hit by a street racer the other night when he was on his way home. His car is a total loss. For pictures of the damage, check out:

http://216.218.211.187/~ashman/rich/

Rich got very bad whiplash. He was hit at about 70 mph by the Street racing accord, while he himself was doing around 40 mph. the accord went out of control, and impacted his drivers side starting at just behind the front wheel. Rich's car was spun around 5 times and slammed into the curb.

Both rear wheels got broken, and the pictures themselves should explain the rest.

Rich is currently heartbroken over his beloved car, but the most important thing is that he is not dead or missing any limbs. He has major soft tissue damage on his body, and is in a lot of pain, on top of the pain of losing the car.

Please respond here with any comments, and I will forward them on to him.

Also, I am trying to help him build his PI case, so if any people who work with benzes can attest to the rarity of the 1992 300Ce of which around 1600 were made worldwide that year, being a rare car, especially a collectors item, and especially a factory black on black with dual airbags, would be great. It will help him get the best settlement possible so he can hopefully procure another 300ce like his to replace his poor baby.

Thanks,

Alon

Last edited by Ashman; 07-15-2003 at 11:24 PM.