Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes ShopForum > Technical Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2001, 01:58 PM
Posts: n/a
What does this go to ?

All I have is the part# 123 540 04 50.
FastLane only says fuse box. When I opened the cover it looks like a fuseable link. ie metal link screwed down at the ends not a standard fuse

Mine is open but I don't know what it goes to. My best guess is the ABS or cell phone option that was taken out before I got the car. It is located on top of the drivers side wheel well next to the auxillery fuse box with 2 fuses in it.
Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2001, 09:14 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 1999
Location: Suwanee, GA, USA
Posts: 4,712
This was usually installed when the blower fuse started to pull too many amps. I have seen the bulletins in regard to this box. The fuse inside is called a strip fuse and comes in a few ratings. Yours is probably a 30A.
Donnie Drummonds
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page