Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-26-2003, 05:19 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 280
Question Need advice on shock absorbers

I may need a total suspension replacement and need advice on the actual part numbers of all the parts required or only those necessary to be changed like the front pair of shockers and springs and the rear pair of shockers and springs and their replacement kits including bushes and so on. My rears have some oil leaks on the tubes and have this H1 printed number on the sides which are different from other same 1994 onwards C180s which have H6 printed on them. Which is the "sports" and which is the normal version? The fronts appear to be a bit too hard and one side(driver's) appears to be drooped(or lower than the front left side). What can be wrong with them? Do I need to go and have them tested at a tyre testing facility for shocker resilience or what? What will be the possible cost of these changes.

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:28 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page