Parts Catalog Accessories Catalog How To Articles Tech Forums
Call Pelican Parts at 888-280-7799
Shopping Cart Cart | Project List | Order Status | Help

Go Back   PeachParts Mercedes-Benz Forum > Mercedes-Benz Tech Information and Support > Tech Help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Registered User
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 699
Level control system fluid.

Dear friends:

Haynes manual recommends using hydraulic fluid for the level
control system (for rear suspension) on W123. Is this hydraulic
fluid the same as the one used in bottle/flood jacks?



Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2003, 08:15 PM
Newbie Benz Driver
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Between Oakland and Vallejo, CA
Posts: 253
No, it's Type ZH-M fluid that is specific to Mercedes, they have it on this site(click on PartsShop, and click on FastLane), use any other fluid, and kiss your system goodbye. Don't forget to flush the system and change the filter.

Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:10 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0
Copyright 2018 Pelican Parts, LLC - Posts may be archived for display on the Peach Parts or Pelican Parts Website -    DMCA Registered Agent Contact Page