View Single Post
Old 04-06-2015, 01:16 AM
ROLLGUY

What happened to this thread? I just wanted to know what happened to a couple forum members, and with very few exceptions, the posts have been anything but helping to know what happened to said members. Please don't misunderstand, I am not mad at anyone or desire to change or limit the present dialog. The subject has gone a little off track, but it is nonetheless interesting. However, in the beginning I was only hoping to get some help finding the forum members in question. I have a transaction that is unfinished, and I want to keep my part of the deal. If anyone knows any other way to get in touch with eatont999 other than PM or email (I tried both), then please help. It was suggested that Spring Break may be the reason, and I can understand that. I also would like to know what happened with the 123 book deal that uberwasser was dealing with, but he has mysteriously vanished from this community. Then there is the billet key head deal. I would like to know what became of that guy (not that I want to buy a key head from him, just curious what has happened). There may be others that have vanished into thin air that I don't know about, but eatont999 and uberwasser are on my mind right now....Rich